HOW TO START ARCHITECTURE THESIS - Finding your topic, Research, Decoding Thesis Writing (CANCELLED!)
$35.00 – $70.00
This course has been cancelled. :( And on a lot of your requests, we are also adding an option for you to discuss your thesis topics with one on one discussions. Check out our product options to know more.
about this course
If you are about to start with your Thesis, make sure you do it right, as this is your final academic achievement!
The major problem noticed among Architecture Students is not getting a good head start to their thesis, not structuring their process hence failing to give justice to their Thesis.
These live sessions will teach you how you can easily crack this confusing and vast journey of starting with a good Thesis.
The course is an extensive 16 hour course divided into three sessions inclusive of 15 chapters on Architecture Thesis. The recordings of the live sessions will be available for 15 days after the purchase along with online lessons and exercises which can be taken easily from home.
The first session talks about how to approach an Architecture Thesis and interesting methods to find topics that represents you as a designer.
The next two-sessions will teach you different methods of Research Methodology and decoding Thesis Writing. It will also talk about the importance of relevant data collection, methods to find case studies and further research.
for whom is this course?
Students who are about to start with their Architecture Thesis or are about to finalize their Thesis topics.
Students who wish to learn about Research Methodology involved in an Architecture Thesis.
Note: If you are a professional and wish to participate in the course, please drop us an email at email@example.com before purchasing the course!
what you will learn?
- Understanding the scope of an Architecture Thesis and the no. of processes involved.
- Learn how to get a good head start for your Architecture Thesis.
- Learn methods to find a topic that is relevant to the current scenario and depicts your thinking as a Designer.
- Learn the importance of Data Collection and finding relevant Case Studies and Site.
- Learn the importance of keeping deadlines and structuring your entire Research process.
- There is absolutely no prior experience required to take this course
- No software is needed
- Only lots of sketchbooks or rough papers and some pens :)
- Overview of Architecture Thesis and how it is different from other Thesis.
- Methods to find a perfect topic.
- Research Methodology
- Managing and prioritizing your Research Work
- Decoding Research Writing
- The research involved post-finalizing a topic
- Introduction to finding relevant case studies and site
- Importance of Data Collection
- Introduction to designing Project Brief
- With simple methods, lessons and exercises you'll know how to find a topic that will represent you a Designer and is relevant to the present scenario.
- With our methods, you'll learn how to develop Research Methodologies for your topic, understand Thesis Writing and get a gist of how to collect relevant data.
- This will eventually help you to enjoy the process of Thesis rather than feeling lost! The sessions will have a lot of live exercises and interactive quizzes to help you understand different ways to approach Thesis and find topics.
- Moreover, all the recordings will be available for you to go back and forth and revise.
- Learn more about the process of finding a thesis topic through live discussions of participants and tutor Ar. Anuj Kale in the last session.
- With easy methods learn about terminologies used in Thesis writing and how you can structure your Thesis writing.
Number of Sessions: 3
- The course is divided into three live sessions conducted by tutor Anuj Kale.
- The first session will introduce Architecture Thesis and how it is different from other design projects. With our interesting methods, we’ll tell how you can look for thesis projects through your personal experiences and situations.
- The second session will teach you how to further introspect your findings using SEO and research methods and questioning.
- The third session will talk about need of the project, scope and limitations, area and scales of demonstration using different hypothetical thesis projects.
$35.00 – $70.00