This Online Course on ‘Sketch to Design’ is focused on Architecture and Interior design students to help with visualization and sketching to scale.
In this Online Course, we will teach you the very basics of sketching, and different methods you can use it to visualize complex forms and shapes.
With simple tricks, lessons and exercises you’ll not only know how to crack this tedious process but also be confident about your design! Not just that! With our methods, you’ll learn how to visualize and draw complex forms with ease.
This is a fresh Online Course designed for three sessions which can help you if you are afraid of sketching and have problems visualizing your design.
This course is designed to help you with good design sketching and visualization methods that help in the long run! Sketching has multiple uses as a tool and can be really helpful during one’s design process. With our quick hacks and simple approach towards sketching, not only will you be confident but also develop your style during the process.***
***This session is designed only for students pursuing their bachelors and masters degree in Architecture. If you are a professional and wish to participate in the course, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing the course!
Topics that will be covered –
- Overview of the basic sketching methods and its use in visualization and conceptualization.
- Understanding how to work with different line thickness and types.
- Different ways to visualize complex forms and shapes.
- How to come up with good yet functional presentation boards.
- Visualization of different forms and spatial segmentation of your design in minimal and quick ways.
- Quick hacks to understand isometric/axonometric and perspective drawings
- Sketching and Visualizing complex forms to scale