What to Expect after joining Architecture? - A complete package for an aspiring Architecture Student.
Are you aspiring to pursue Architecture Course or have joined a school already. Are you having first day jitters and worried what the course has to offer you? Are you clueless about how will you attend your lectures online? Then our course has all the answers to your questions. With just THREE SESSIONS, our team will introduce you to the Architecture course and endless possibilities and opportunities that it comes with.
about this course
Entering into Architecture can be tough and especially during these unprecedented times where we have to rely on virtual modes of communication and physical experiences such as attending a lecture, meeting your classmates and professors almost looks like a far-fetched dream.
One of the major issues faced by students in first-year is coping up with stringent syllabuses in Architecture Course. While Coaching Institutes do prepare you for clearing entrance examinations, what they don't teach you are the skills required to understand subjects within the course. This gap leaves a student disoriented and some, unfortunately also end up leaving the course.
We are not here to discourage you, rather prepare for the course, introduce you to the subjects in brief and help make this journey an exciting one!
This online course will introduce you to the Architecture Course, give you an overview about importance of design and role of a designer, talk about different subjects in the course and how they are interconnected. We will also talk about time management and going beyond the curriculum.
We also teach you how to read architecture drawings and its basics.
The course is an extensive 12 hour course divided into three sessions inclusive of 10 live chapters. The recordings of the live sessions will be available for 15 days after the purchase along with online lessons and exercises which can be taken easily from home.
The first session will talk about the very basics of Architecture Course and Importance of Design.
The second session will introduce you to different subjects related to Architecture Course and their importance.
The third session will be a concluding session where we will talk about going beyond the course, managing time during college and submission days and much more. The course will end with a live decision making game which help you understand the course in depth and take real life decisions for different situations.
for whom is this course?
This is a perfect course for you if you –
- Have cleared Architecture entrance examinations and will soon join a college.
- Want to opt for Architecture but you are unsure if this is the right course for you.
- You are currently in the first year and the course / curriculum is not making any sense.
- Want to have a good head start in college and want to understand things in depth.
- Want to go beyond architecture and learn things which will not be taught in the college.
Note: If you are a professional and wish to participate in the course, please drop us an email at email@example.com before purchasing the course!
what you will learn?
- Getting a head start into Architecture
- Understand the power of Observation crucial for the course
- What is design? What is Architecture?
- How everything is connected to Design. Talking about all the subjects in architecture.
- Coping up and time management in architecture.
- Concept of redos.
- Quick live exercises conducted by Ar. Anuj Kale and Leewardists team to understand basics of architecture.
- There is absolutely no prior experience required to take this course
- No software is needed
- Only lots of sketchbooks or rough papers and some pens :)
- Overview of the Architecture Curriculum and basics of Design.
- Understanding how to cope up with time intensive schedules and manage your time in Architecture
- Different subjects in First Year and their Importance. Introduction to subjects like –
- History in Architecture
- Theory of Structures
- Building Construction
- Architectural graphics
- Building Services
- Allied electives and subjects
- How to expand your horizon beyond architecture.
- Visualization, Observation as tools of an Architecture Students and how to develop these skills over time
- Quick guide to manage your time during submissions.
- Learn basic skills required to enter architecture course.
- Learn how to visualize and observe to get ahead in Architecture School and Design Studios
- Identify your forte' as an entrant in Architecture.
- Understand the importance of design in Architecture.
- Learn more about the process of managing and coping up with the course and methods to schedule your submissions and studio work.
Number of Sessions: 3
The online course is divided into three sessions.
- The first session will introduce you to the course and talk about role of designer in everyday life.
- The second session will introduce you to different subjects in Architecture Curriculum and how they are related with design.
- The third session will teach you about time management and importance of scheduling your work in Architecture. The course will end with a fun decision making game where you will be put in different situations to take real-life decisions.