Architecture Briefs and Design Concepts - Decoding Design process with Simple Methods (Recorded Version)
$20.00 – $68.00
Did you miss the Live Course on ‘Architecture Briefs and Design Concepts’? Then get the recorded sessions of this course at 60% discount! With just TWO SESSIONS, you'll not only know how to crack Architecture briefs but also learn how to use it to come up with good design concepts. Not just that! With our methods, you'll learn how to come up with concepts that add 'value' instead of just being a brand!
about this course
If you are about to start with your Design Studio and are confused about how to come up with good design concepts, then you are in the right place!
The major problem noticed among Architecture Students is not getting a good head start to their Pre-Design process hence left confused during actual design!
This online recorded crash course will teach you how one can easily crack this important yet tedious process and help it make interesting!
The crash course is divided into just two sessions. The first session will talk about the importance of understanding and cracking Architecture briefs. The session comprises of quick live exercises to help you understand the course better!
The second session will teach you different methods for deriving good concepts for your Designs and understand how Bjarke Ingels uses BIGAMY to come up with crazy yet functional concepts.
The course is an extensive 6 hour course divided into two sessions inclusive of 10 online chapters on Briefs and Design Concepts. The recordings are from our latest live sessions conducted during our winter school. These recordings will be available for 15 days after the purchase along with online lessons and exercises which can be taken easily from home.
for whom is this course?
- Students who are about to start with their Design project
- Students who wish to learn about Pre-Design process, how to do case studies, site analysis and come up with concepts for their design.
Note: If you are a professional and wish to participate in the course, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing the course!
what you will learn?
- Understanding the importance of Architecture Briefs and how it plays an important role to crack a good Design concept.
- Learn methods for Design thinking and problem solving to come up with good Designs.
- Decode B.I.G.'s* idea of BIGAMY and how it can help you to come up with good design concepts. *B.I.G. – Bjarke Ingels Group of Architects
- With live and quick design exercises conducted by tutor Ar. Anuj Kale, learn how to use the learnings of the course to come up with functional design concepts.
- There is absolutely no prior experience required to take this course
- No software is needed
- Only lots of sketchbooks or rough papers and some pens :)
- Overview of Pre-Design process and its importance.
- Understanding how to read briefs and identify the hidden challenges.
- Different ways to approach a Design.
- Difference between Design Approach and deriving concepts.
- How to come up with good yet functional design concepts.
- Different concept derivation in the design fraternity.
- Learn basic methods to crack any architecture and design brief.
- Learn how to categorize and read challenges of your brief.
- What is design thinking and how does it relate to briefs and concepts
- How to come up with concepts
- Decoding famous projects to understand how master architects have worked on concepts
- Concepts derivation and translation through design
- Learn more about the process of taking rough concept sketches to final presentation drawings through live discussions of participants and tutor Ar. Anuj Kale in the last session.
Number of Sessions: 2
- This course will be a combination of recorded sessions and lessons that you can easily take from anywhere around the world.
- With our Online Learning Management System, each of you will have your system, where you can take lessons, submit assignments, ask any doubts in one go!
- The course is perfectly divided into two sessions to teach how to look at Architecture Briefs and develop good Design Concepts relevant to your Design problem!
$20.00 – $68.00