Designing a Portfolio- Complete guide to make a Architectural Portfolio! (Recorded version)
$25.00 – $68.00
Did you miss our Live Course on Designing a Portfolio? Then get your hands on recorded sessions of Portfolio-making course at 60% discount! With just THREE SESSIONS, you can learn all the secrets there are to making a Portfolio that stands out from the rest!
about this course
If you are an aspiring Architect or a student applying for Internship then designing a Portfolio is a necessity!
But we all fail when it comes to compiling years of hard work or understanding what a potential employer wants from a good Portfolio.
This online course will teach you how one can easily master this tedious process of making an Architectural Portfolio.
The course is an extensive 12 hour course divided into three sessions inclusive of 10 online chapters on Portfolio design. The recordings are from our latest live sessions conducted during our summer school. These recordings will be available for 15 days after the purchase along with online lessons and exercises which can be taken easily from home.
The first session will talk about different typologies of Portfolio and their needs.
The second session will teach you different methods of storyboarding and presentation methods to make templates for your Portfolio.
The third session will talk about overall branding of a Portfolio. From colour palette to Cover Page design, everything will be covered. The session ends with Ar. Anuj Kale (Founder, Leewardists) explaining and redesigning his urban design portfolio, combining all the learning from the previous sessions.
for whom is this course?
- Young professionals with Architecture degree who want to apply for masters or a job.
- Students who wish to apply for Architecture Internships.
- Students who wish to learn about presentation boards and designing Architectural Portfolios.
Note: If you are a professional and wish to participate in the course, please drop us an email at email@example.com before purchasing the course!
what you will learn?
- Learn the secrets to impress your potential employers with just three sessions.
- Learn different methods to compile and present your academic/professional work.
- You will learn how to manage, storyboard your work and make a concise and crisp Portfolio.
- You will learn how to make a crisp CV/Résumé and draft cover letters for the process of application.
- By the end of the course, you'll have rough templates and presentation boards for your Portfolio, ready to be customized from your end.
- There is absolutely no prior experience required to take this course
- No software is needed
- Only lots of sketchbooks or rough papers and some pens :)
- Storyboarding and presentation boards
- Managing and prioritizing Academic/Professional work
- Colour coding and palette
- Understanding different text heights and using suitable fonts
- Methods to design a cover page
- Learn what density in a portfolio and its importance
- Resumé and CV – Their importance and how to design them
- Learn how to brand your Portfolio
- Scales and it's application
- Utopia of Portfolios
- Understanding different typologies of Portfolios and their design.
- Learn what is storyboarding and how it is useful to come up with presentation boards for a Portfolio.
- With our tools, learn how to manage, prioritize and sort out academic/professional work.
- Learn how to use different colour palette and tone to enhance your Portfolio.
- Learn how to come up with different cover page designs as per Portfolio's theme.
- Learn how to design a CV and a cover letter
- Take learnings from live portfolio design exercise explained by tutor Anuj Kale.
Number of Recorded Sessions: 3
- The course is divided into three recorded sessions conducted by tutor Anuj Kale.
- The first session will talk about different typologies of Portfolio and their needs. We will also talk about how portfolio presentation is different from other presentations, importance of writing about your project, type and quality of drawings.
- The second session will teach you different methods of storyboarding and presentation methods to make templates for your Portfolio. It will also talk about cover page, CV and cover letter design. The session ends with discussion on usage of colours to deliver information and how drawing elements can be redefined for a portfolio
- The third session will talk about overall branding of a Portfolio. From colour palette to Cover Page design, everything will be covered. The session ends with designing a mock portfolio through an interactive process where participants take decisions for the tutor, combining all the learning from the previous sessions. We will also have a debate on 'Utopia of Portfolios' in the third session where will talk about new methods we can explore to share our works to potential employers and evaluators.
$25.00 – $68.00